London Rickshaws are currently looking for fun, reliable and highly motivated people to join our team of RickshawÂ Riders.
This exciting outdoor role offers you the opportunity to work as many days or nights as you desire. We rent you one of our modern rickshaws and once you have completed our TRAINING session you have 24/7 access to your own rickshaw to pick up passengers and earn as much money as you want to.
- You must be dedicated and motivated to become a successful rider with us.
- Willing to learn and not afraid of hard work and exercise.
- Outgoing personality and must be good with people.
- No experience necessary as training is provided.
- It is helpful if you know your way around London and if you like cycling.
- A unique safe and well maintained Rickshaw
- Fully insured vehicle
- Training and support
- Parking in heart of London with 24 hour access
- The opportunity to do private bookings and promotions
- Friendly and professional environment
- Support and advice for riders when needed
- And an unforgettable experience for life
With enough good energy and enthusiasm you should be able to earn Â£250 – 500 a week (if you work 28-35 hours a week, after paying the rental of the bike). This is not a lie come to the induction and meet current rickshaw riders that can.
Before you start your training with us please note that we require a refundable security deposit of Â£125.
Once we have received this and you pass our free training you become a self employed rider and hire the pedicab from London Rickshaws for just Â£60 per week. You then go out to central London and look for customers. What the customers pay you is what you take home; we do not charge commission or pay you aÂ week.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
We provide free training to all of our new riders.
- Call us today on 07970557917 to arrange an induction session and start your free training.
- We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- London Rickshaws & So Should You!
- Â£125 refundable security deposit to cover use of your own rickshaw 7 days & nights a week.
- All riders must commit to work a minimum of 6 weeks and sign a contract that stipulates this.
- You must be hard working, like the outdoors and interacting with people.